1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Finally Got A Good Airfare

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Jimbucc, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Frontier airlines pulled through for me. Just when it seems like fares are never going to go down somebody will surprise you. This time it is Frontier out of Cleveland. They had 25% off of an already good fare in October. The flights are non stop round trip for a total of $380 for wife and me. That is only $190 each round trip. The price includes the $3 reserve a seat fee. I will need to pay $15 to check luggage when I check in online. I don't care if they nickle dime me the fare is still fantastic.

The flight times are not the greatest but beggars can't be choosers. I will arrive in Vegas Sunday night 8:55 P.M. and leave Thursday night 11:20 P.M.

2. oldcrabtom

oldcrabtom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just signed up for a (small) price break out of CMH today w SW

3. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great price. I'm watching for the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving and the Frontier rates are will over $1,100 for both of us :cry: . I have never paid over $500 for the two of us including bags, seats, etc. At that price I won't go. Also anxiously waiting for Allegiant to come out with their winter rates, but so far they are only showing into October. Both are discount flight options, but still much cheaper than the other three major airlines that we can use.

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally Got A Good Airfare????
    Wow, it seems you hear "I won big in Vegas" more than you hear about receiving good airfare. :evillaugh
    Luck for us our next 2-3 trips will be via credits/points and only costing $100 or so as opposed to $1k.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.