1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Finally a millionaire.....and it doesn't mean squat....

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LolaDoggie, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My last trip to Vegas was last Sept, so I've been a little LP squirrel ever since then. Combined, my 700k and my husband's 300+k...we're millionaires.

Is it meaningless at this point? Am I going to be able to string together a low roller spring trip? Am I just a big pathetic loser?

2. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who knows what will be available next year. I wanted to get Excalibur Tournament of Kings but it is only good through Jan 1. I see several other rewards that are not good after December. For my January trip I have the Luxor Tender reward, the $10 freeplay -- I cannot repurchase the $25 and $50 yet -- hoping I will be able to. I got the 2 dinner buffets for MGM but I really want the breakfast buffets I just haven't seen them available. -- It used to be you could use the dinner buffets for breakfast -- I am hoping that I will be able to -- they are the same lp price 91,000.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  3. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While you may find the room options lacking on the game, you should be able to find some decent food options, which will at least lower your out of pocket spending. Plus, there are always some shows to see if you haven't yet. Per PlayStudios, all parties are happy with the partnership, so hopefully they'll continue to offer "decent" rewards.

4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it's pretty meaningless as far as I see it. I too am a millionaire LOL but the way the rewards keep getting yanked, and the stay requirement which is showing up on more and more rewards and being limited to a one per person, the lps have lost their value BIGTIME. Am hoping one day I log in and see something exceptional for a million LPs and I'm the first one to see it before its permanently sold out ;) I very rarely play anymore but I still "gift" and "spin" daily

5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 700,000 lps and there isn't anything worthwhile for my next trip. I only log in every couple of weeks now just so they don't yank my points in the event there's something worthwhile at some point. Once I use my points, I won't bother with myVegas again.

6. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This.

I, too, am sitting on a mountain of golds with barely anything to spend them on. I log on, collect every now/then and log off just to keep my account active.

I remember it was exciting to want to have more than 3 rewards. Ha! I have 6 and now think - so what?

Oh well, MV accomplished its intended purpose with me - got me in the door at MGM properties and now I maintain a healthy Mlife account.

(But I'm piddling around at other properties in case I have to drop Mlife)

7. neminem

neminem Tourist

Yeah, I also just hit 1m last week, and also feel like when I do go back to Vegas, I'm not going to have an easy time finding anything to actually do with them anymore, now that I can't use them all on rooms, which is what I originally started playing MyVegas for. I dunno why I still bother with it - inertia, mainly.

8. Sniff009

Sniff009 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find it hard to get food and other things that I am looking for because so many people use it. Also for some reason I have reached a limit on how many repeat rewards I can get?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.