1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Final Day of My Recent Trip

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by zNaturaL, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I just stayed at Mirage for 3 nights then NYNY for 1 night about a week ago and my last day was amazing!

I usually bet the minimum, anywhere between 30-75 cents and play for long periods of time (5,6,7 hours of slots at a time)..

Anyway, I was down about $500 for the whole trip UNTIL the last day before flying back home. Below are a few highlights of my day (One that I may not match until I can bet bigger!)

- Went to go checkout from Mirage on Tuesday morning at about 10am and while I was walking down I sat down at a Bull Elephant machine with $20 hoping to hit the $455 progressive. To my surprise I hit the OTHER progressive about 3 minutes in which was for $355. I was ecstatic so I cashed out and went to check out from Mirage.

- Took a taxi over to NYNY and couldn't check in yet so checked the bags and sat down at a slot near the check in counter - Can't remember the name but it it had volcanoes for the bonus trigger and the 5th reel had either 2,3,5 or 10x multiplier for the bonus. Think I was betting 30 cents and hit a bonus at 10x for 25 spins. Won about $60 - Not huge but a nice win to start at the south end of the strip.

- Next went over to MGM and played a slot (can't remember the name) and hit a bonus for about $40...THEN the big one! Walked around a bit and found a bank of 4 machines where you had to collect skulls to get a chance to play big screen above you where you could win progressives. Anyway, I played one and collected enough skulls for 2 bonuses, both of which only paid $2.50 each. I was going to leave when my mom told me that someone had collected 4/5 on another one so I only needed one more skull. I put $20 in and in about 10 spins at 70 cents each I hit the bonus, rolled the the dice and landed on a castle with a gold and silver progressive. I had a chance to choose 1 out of 48 squares, one of which held a gold progressive for $812 and 3 of which had the silver for about $400. I selected one and the gold progressive popped out, $812 on a 70 cent bet!! Only had a 1/48 chance for that and picked the right one!

- After eating lunch we left the MGM and i went over to Bellagio and won $140 on a power spins slot machine bonus, then played the rest of the night at NYNY and had a few nice hits for $100 each. In the end, I was about $1400 up for the last day!

May not sound like much to some but being a minimum betting player, it was awesome!

Hope everyone has the same luck next time they go..:peace:

2. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great to me! Congrats on the wins!

3. RM777

RM777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats! That is a fantastic win!

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on those hits!! And, thanks for sharing your trip with us!!!

5. Sissyboy_Deuce

Sissyboy_Deuce Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Way to close it out Z!

6. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Being up $1400 is nothing to sneeze at! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your trip with us. Remember, you may consider yourself a minimum betting player but so are the majority of us here at VMB.

Going to Hawaii's 9th Island!!
    Going to Hawaii's 9th island!!
  7. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Minimums are different values to different players, and most people should be playing their minimum anyway. But $1,400 in the black for a negative ev game is great for any player whether their minimum is pennies or yellow chips. Congrats!

8. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a great ending to your trip! I play dollars and would be thrilled to have $1400. Winning that on pennies is huge!! Congrats!

9. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heck, I'd be happy with that. We are low rollers so we are happy with any wins. Nice way to end your trip.

Always seems so far away............
  10. sheilawithvegasfever

sheilawithvegasfever Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was awsome! I hope my trip in November is lucky as you were. Glad you brought it home too.

11. angilynny

angilynny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! I would be happy with that.

12. Mario's Backroom

Mario's Backroom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations...Mariano Rivera would be proud - you're quite the closer! :thumbsup:

13. Leesh

Leesh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats! Would you mind sharing how many tier credits you earned during those 4 days?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.