1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Few Questions About Resort Credit/Pool Access and if Hooters Is Hooters

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by RealSolGlow, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

Heading back to Vegas for my second trip and have a few questions. I was fortunate enough to receive a 3 night comp'd stay from the MGM Grand (in which I pay the resort fee) that includes $50 in Freeplay and also a $100 resort credit.

Is the resort credit something that is automatically credited to my mLife members account or is it something I receive on a separate card? Also what can the resort credit be used on? Food I am assuming? Gifts from the gift shop? Sorry for asking such junior questions but I'd like to make sure I am prepared.

Also I have been researching pools that are open year round and I see that the Hooters pool is heated and open year round, however I remember Hooters being sold recently and am not sure if they are still operating as Hooters.

With that said, if the pool is open year round is it open for a fee to non-guests? Any help would and/or guidance is appreciated.

Also to anybody that has stayed at MGM lately has the $20 trick worked for you? Any insight on this would also be greatly appreciated.

With that said I'm greatly looking forward to leaving Monday morning and enjoying a fun few days in Sin City.

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Typically Resort Credit means that you can charge things at the resort to your room and they will remove $100 from your bill at checkout.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.