1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Feel a bit dumb....

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by WickedWife, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WickedWife

WickedWife Tourist

My husband and I went to redeem points for KA and I didnt realize he was signed in on FB (the game was already running). So I go in and order the premium ticket and then I realize its my husbands account. Tried to cancel it, that worked. Logged him out and logged me in and tried to purchase "Sorry, you've already purchased this reward". FML. I filled out a support ticket, but does anyone know how long it takes for them to fix it?

Also, I can buy the KA reward now and book a show in August (more than 90 days away), right?

2. bruceb

bruceb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can. Enjoy the show.
    bruce

20th anniversay trip
  3. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The error message was more than likely due to the cookies. Clear your cookies or go into private browsing and it may work.

Yes you can buy them and reserve your show more than 90 days out. But once you BOOK the show, they are considered redeemed and so if you change your mind, the points are lost.

Tentative Arrival
  4. WickedWife

WickedWife Tourist

Well that was by far the best customer service! They have already gone in and changed my husbands account so his email is now the one linked to his myvegas account (instead of my email) and I was able to go back in and purchase my award. Now to try and get through to an operator to book our seats :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.