1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fee on Free Tickets?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BarelyHangingOn, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I used 40,000 tokens each to get free Ka tickets. Seats were not together so I called box office and they moved hers beside mine. No problem. Easy.

Wake up this morning and I get an email bill for a $12.95 service charge.

My wife gets one for $28.89 + $12.95 service charge for $41.84.

They don't have my credit card info so are they expecting me to pay this when I pick up my tickets?

Perplexed.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  2. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! A play on words to the extreme. You get something for free as long as you pay money. What is the $28.89 charge for? I would argue that if they didn't tell you about it. The $12.95 might be somewhere in small print regarding using tokens. I just grumble about it and remember it if I use tokens next time.

3. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Called the box office the emails went out in error and there is no charge for the tickets. Nice helpful people. I realize I should have called before posting but I was confused.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do believe some folks have been charged a fee or tax recently on free MyVegas tickets. Entertainment tax?

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  5. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad that this was the case. You would hate to have any raw feelings about this while you're there.

6. Bigben77

Bigben77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im glad you posted this cause i have free tickets coming up in nov so wanted to double check that.

Do you just pick up the tickets at the box office?

Poker/Vegas fix
  7. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The note states and the person I spoke to also stated to pick them up no later than 4:00 the day of the show. It also states: Tickets may be picked up at ARIA, Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo,
    New York New York, Luxor or Excalibur Ticket Offices and Concierge Desks where available.

I wouldn't leave it too late. If I remember correctly we picked up our Chris Angel tickets last year at Aria the day before the event.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  8. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just left Vegas we got tickets for Zarkana and Chris Angel really good seats for Chris Angel.. he appeared in the audience right in the row in front of us. The Zarkana were ok tickets no charge for either. I called and got both my husbands and my seats on the same phone call so our seats were together.

9. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After last nights Q&A with a MyVegas employee, it was clarified when you would be charged a fee for any reservations made by phone when online reservations is an option.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.