1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

February 15th... Are there enough people in town for a meetup?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by CenterfieldNine, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CenterfieldNine

CenterfieldNine High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all,

On the night of February 15th would enough people be in town and be interested in drinks somewhere mid-strip OR downtown? I see that a few will be around that time so let me know! I'd be open to organize and call for a table somewhere--but if someone has connections or a suite or something that could work too! I have neither :(

Post any thoughts and perhaps we can organize something.

-centerfieldnine

2. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

bumping this up.

was waiting for some other replies. our arrival day is the 15th, getting in midafternoon and staying at gold coast, because it was cheap and are hoping, if flight is not delayed and we are feeling okay, to try to find some tickets for jackson browne at the pearl at the palms that night.

we are there the 15th through the 20th, departing the 21st, and have to work around our trade show buying, but will try to make something work if a group develops. we are at the gold coast for the weekend, then over to harrahs for 4 nights, but have trade shows we shop at at the rio, venetian/sands and possibly Mandalay Bay.

3. CenterfieldNine

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bump... anyone else interested in next week, friday?

I will probably just call it if there isnt too much of a group interest, but kitson if you want to try and meet up or can get me into some cool trade show, please PM me and we can work something out!

Cheers

4. frozen

frozen Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be in town the 12 to the 19. Side trip to Laughlin one night, not sure what night yet.

5. deadeye

deadeye Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im at ballys 15-20 solo would enjoy meeting
    also trying to catch jackson brown upmdwener

6. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

i have enjoyed meets very much in the past, and encourage it, but this one might be tough, timing wise, for us on friday. so if a group gets together and sets a time, we will know whether we can make it or not, and if we say we will be there, we will. having said that, will let others drive this one, and hop in if we can.

irregardless, have fun, everyone!

7. Woodytn

Woodytn Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are also in town the 15-21, and have tickets for Jackson Browne. Hoping for no plane delay!

8. CenterfieldNine

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I'll try something concrete. Who would be free to meet at Wynn/Encore for cocktails at 8PM on Friday of this week (the 15th).

If we can iron something out, then perhaps we can decide on a bar within either Wynn or Encore. But essentially, who is free to meet up on the 15th at 8PM somewhere at Wynn/Encore?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.