1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Feb 21st-24th UFC 170

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by FordDlr, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FordDlr

FordDlr Low-Roller

Aug 18, 2013
    Woodward Oklahoma
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    A much needed trip for the wife and me. I lost my father the day after Christmas 2012. We were fortunate enough to have our entire family go in early December 2012 so I got to spend time with him before he passed in our favorite place on earth. I will miss our trips together. In 2013 we didn't get to Vegas our usual 4 to 5 times. The wife was able to go only once and I went a 2nd time for business. We will be changing that this year.

This will be my first UFC event. Thankfully my host was able to take care of tickets for us. There will be plenty of gambling and drinking along the way as well. We will be staying at our usual home NYNY. Our flight arrives at 8:30 am and my host has arranged a limo for us like she always does. I love NYNY. They always take excellent care of us.

We are considering going to see Absinthe but no definite plans at this point. We will have one dinner at Gallagher's steakhouse and will eat at The Oyster Bar at Harrah's. We go to both every time we are in Vegas. When you find something that works you stick with it I guess.

We found out this morning that a buddy will be tagging along with us. He's a degenerate gambler like we are so it should be a good time. We play 5 and 10 dollar slots mostly. The wife loves three card poker and I will have a few roulette sessions. Come on 17 and 20!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.