1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Feb 19-24. Anyone going to be in town. Maybe we can meet up?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by jkpirate, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkpirate

jkpirate Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to be arriving a week from today and am staying at Bally's. Anyone going to be in town and want to meet up one day and have a few cold ones. Possibly hit the craps table after and try to find a hot table! This will be my 3rd trip and am heading out with a few buddies of mine. Let me know if you are going to be in town!

2. lmchls

lmchls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in town with a friend from the 23-28. :thumbsup: We will be all over the place lol :drunk:

3. eviliciouz

eviliciouz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in town for my wedding and if we are not too busy with family we want to play craps. Where do you think you are going to play craps at? It will be our first time playing table games.

4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ill be around on the 23rd and 24th. May not be playing craps much unless poker goes very well and I have budget to burn, but I could be up for meeting up for some drinks.

5. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Post back if you get an official time and place for a Craps meet.
    We will be there next week. My wife hasn't told me yet exactly what my plans are. :wink2:
    I like to play early morning to give me plenty of dice time.
    I also like to play at night with a good buzz and rowdy table. :beer:

6. jkpirate

jkpirate Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will probably be playing somewhere around Bally's on the strip. We will probably be playing sometimes in the morning and you know we always love a good late night rowdy table after we have had a few too many!! We usually play $5-10 tables so me and my buddies will be down to play anywhere that has those tables. Everyone just let me know a time and hopefully we can work something out. We are arriving late on the 19th and leaving early on the 24th which sucks!

7. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sent you a PM.
    If we can schedule a time I call stick left. :beer:

8. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I will be in a slot tournament at Harrah's Feb 18-21. We don't play craps but we like to drink. We also are both diamond and can take a guest inside the diamond lounge for free drinks and snacks.

Hours of Operation:Sunday-Thursday: 4pm-9pm
    Friday & Saturday: 12pm-9pm
    Hot Hors d’oeuvres served daily from 4pm-6pm

9. eviliciouz

eviliciouz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh man..I want to play craps in the morning. We will arrive late on the 19th and leaving at 3 pm on Saturday. Would like to stay later, but the hotel rate for Saturday is ridiculous. Friday morning probably will work. Staying at The Flamingo.

10. Lsucrazyman

Lsucrazyman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Solo trip feb 20-25....staying at aria and Cosmo... Only firm plan is for the pub crawl downtown on feb21.....would love to attend a meetup

11. broncobilly

broncobilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    going to be in vegas at that time but not sure if we can make it. we wil try

12. win4me

win4me Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be at the Harrah's tournament also- I hope we all make it to the MM!:beer:

13. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave::wave: Good Luck To You! It is our first tournament. I am counting on beginners luck.

Can anyone meet at 7:00 pm on the 19th? Any ideas on a place to meet? I can go anywhere.

14. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suggest to try earlier especially if a beginner, reason being is that by this time the tables are pretty crowded and the table minimums usually jump to $10.

15. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:

I did not mean to play craps I am a drinker. I don't mind meeting for that too if I am not doing my slot tourament at that time. I have never played craps so I need someone to teach me. I just thought someone should set a place and time. This thread seems to be going no where with out a date, place and time.

16. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really hard to set a time and place as the tables can be full.

I sent a PM to the person who started the thread and said to send me a text with the time and play.

I am not sitting around waiting to play as my wife and I are on vacation. If I am in the area when the text is received you bet I will play, but if I happen to be at one end of the strip I will pass.

After all, its a vacation. Who wants to be tied down to a time/place? Isn't that what we try to get away from when on vacation?:beer:

17. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess I am different. I plan and make reservation for everything but I don't even look at my phone when on vacation. I just thought it would be nice to meet some people on the board. Oh well. I know I will be at the Diamond lounge either at Caesars or Harrah's after 4:00 if anyone want to join us. We can bring 2 people in. :beer:

18. jkpirate

jkpirate Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never really set plans when going to Vegas. Just play it by ear and do spontaneous things. It just all depends on how I'm feeling and what my friends want to do sometimes. I would be down to get some drinks one night but with the craps situation I never set a certain time that I'm going to play. As Jim said its hard to set a place and time with tables being full. I'm just going to shoot him a text when we are going to play one day and then if we are both around we are going to play. Hopefully we can all meet up one day!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.