1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fastest Way To Earn 18,000 TC?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Ezzy711, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm 18,253 TC away from platinum. Since I live in Florida not far from several cruise terminals I am trying to earn that free cruise. I was in Vegas in April and I'm still fighting with them that I should have earned enough to to make it. I have a feeling they are never going to admit they are wrong. When I left for vegas I was 80K away, when I returned it showed 30K away. That didn't seem right so I wrote to Mlife and on FB, they finally got it down to 18K. I'm convinced I should have made the full 80, but I did meet family there so I may not have played at much as usual, although I lost quite a bit.

I am aware it would be cheaper to pay for the cruise then gamble enough for it, but I'm a gambler and if I can earn the cruise having fun, why not. I don't usually care about tier stuff, but this cruise is enticing.

I live closest to Biloxi but the earning schedule is so low it might be better to try to fit in another short Vegas trip. I do have a summer offer from Bellagio for 3 nights through July, but I have to pay for airfare. I could get a 3 day junket to the Beau but what would it take to earn that? I play slots, craps and BJ. Slots are usually dollars and tables are never more then $25. What do you think is the fastest way to the free cruise?

I know people on here can figure it out in minutes when it would take me hours to figure it out. Thanks in advance!

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Playing slots in Vegas would be the fastest by far. In Vegas you get 10 TCs per $3 coin-in for normal slots.

So for 18k TCs you'd need (18,000/10)*3 = $5400 coin-in. Depending on how many credits you play per spin on those dollar slots this could take you less than a couple of hours.

In Biloxi you'd earn only 2 TCs per $3 coin-in, so 1/5th the rate, so 5x more coin-in of $27,000 required.

The $25 table play will take you a long time. Around 30 hours based on the earning rates for blackjack people have experienced in Vegas.

Also remember you get 25 TCs per $1 of resort spend in Vegas, or 8 TCs per $1 spend in Biloxi. So depending on whether you spend money at the resorts and the amount it may be worth factoring that in as well.

3. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blackjack would definitely take a long time at $25 a hand. You could play $800 a hand for one hour, or $80 a hand for 10 hours to get 18K TCs.

Alternatively, you could play three hands of $25 each for just over 10 hours.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of this, of course, is assuming that the Tier Credits will ever actually post, which appears to be something of a questionable proposition lately!

5. stackinchips

stackinchips High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The quickest, easiest, and safest way to earn 18,000 TCs is to simply spend 720 bucks on tickets meals or hotels in Vegas. You don't have to worry about ratings, specialty machines, or argue about whether or not you should have more TCs. You can simply show the charges if there is any dispute.

You also don't have to worry about a bad run on a machine/table and dropping 2-3k trying to chase down those TCs (of course you also could win money trying to get it).

6. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know, it's my $700+ resort spend that I'm having the most trouble getting applied right now... I was there in mid-April, spent a little time gambling (maybe 8 hours at $25 and 2-3 hours at $100, or thereabouts), and though I eventually got about 3k tier credits added, I'm pretty sure that's from my gambling, and the $770 in resort spend isn't reflected, since that should be close to 20k tier credits. Two emails and a phone call still haven't gotten it fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.