1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Far ahead - Feb. 2 Superbowl and Chinese New Years

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by RiddickBull, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is far ahead, but I am planning a trip for Superbowl weekend. In addition, this is the beginning of Chinese New Years. As always, I spend a majority of my time playing baccarat. How is Vegas for Superbowl weekend? How is it for baccarat during Chinese New Years?

I will be there for the Mayweather fight and wanted to see how it will compare.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it'll be way busier than the Mayweather fight. I went back in '11 when it was CNY/SB same weekend and it was crazy busy. I've never seen as many full Bacc tables. the B brought out a second big table and set it up where the roulette normally is. every table was full, you could hardly get a spot except really late at night/early in the morning. but it was a ton of fun because there was so much energy and action.

however, next year CNY is really the next weekend, so it probably won't be as busy. a lot of people will arrive after the SB is over. in '11 it was the same day.

3. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SB weekend is something you must experience at least once. I've been in LV for SB the last 12 years. Fantastic:peace:

Superbowl Baby
  4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Shifter. I was hoping the baccarat tables were busy...I generally like to use people as standards, lol. If someone is loosing every hand and cannot catch a break, I'll bet against them every hand. If someone is on a burner, I will bet with them:wink2:.

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I avoid SB weekend, but I was there that weekend in 2011 too, and it was nuts.

Bring plenty of cigs to the bacc tables. You're smoking either way, might as well bring your own.

6. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Vegas several times during SB. It's one of my favorite times to go. Huge crowds and the electricity is in the air

Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.