1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fantasy seating at Luxor

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by dezejade, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dezejade

dezejade Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Am currently able to get front row seats to FANTASY...but they are seats 1, 2. Or seats 3,4.
    My question is.....will you be able to see well, or are they too far to the side? These are for my 20 year old ons birthday.....

Same goes for Carrot Top . Shrouding get front row, or take three rows back, closer to center.

Thanks!

2. Phaleproof

Phaleproof Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the same thing myself for Carrot Top. I wonder if you could call the box office and have them honor online deals you'd find at places like travel zoo, etc but get to pick your seats?

3. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seats 3-4 should not be too bad. Show focuses around one performer girl who sings and does not get topless but does get in bikini. Other topless dancer are all over the stage. From the seating chart on the Luxor Fantasy site looks like 1-2 might be a little more tucked. I don't recall first hand because when I went I sat about 10th row because I didn't want to be involved in the show as some lucky customer in row 1 was selected to be.

4. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First row is great for fantasy but you might end up on stage

5. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have sat in seats 1 and 2 plenty of times at Fantasy. The view is fantastic. You only need to worry about being dragged up on stage, being the target of ridicule by the comedian or possibly losing an eye.:wink2:

6. jegbomb52

jegbomb52 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    your 20 year old son will thank you so much for getting him in the front row at Fantasy, the girls will literally be laying 12 inches in front of his "nose." I sat in seats 7/8 last summer and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was pulled up on stage, taken back stage (wowza) and brought out to sing like Elvis. I then stood there to listen to a couple of zingers from the comedian (hilarious). It was the best Vegas experience I have ever had.

The only ill to having front row is during Fantasy's opening act you get kind of smoke out. They have a ton of dry ice on the stage and its at times almost un-tolerable. Totally worth it though. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Make sure you get a picture with the Peril, the comedian, and the showgirls after the show. Peril and the comedian will be nationwide successes some day (think america's got talent / idol) and the showgirls, well, they are freaking HOT)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.