1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fandango tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jbee, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

By the time that I found out that the tickets could be used at my local theater, they are gone.
    Not a chance to glue myself to computer @ 7 AM. Anyone know if they will be back?

2. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of the items are replenished every 24 hours which mean you will need to check back early.

Edited....
    Apparently the latest info is that this item is being offered sporadically and may or may not be offered as frequently as the other items.

Sorry for the ambiguous response but there doesn't appear to be a definitive answer for this.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  3. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Per a post on FB yesterday, the Fandango gift cards were a limited time offer. They were always sold out, and while I didn't stalk the rewards at go live time, I never saw them in stock. I would have loved to snag a gift card as this was something I could always use.

Off topic..sort of.....I never really saw the use in Fandango. How often is the movie you want to see really sold out? Sure, if you see the newest high profile release on opening weekend you might have problems but otherwise I've ran into very few sold out shows over the years. Maybe i've just been lucky?

4. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We use Fandango all the time. When I get to the theater I do a quick swipe of my card in the kiosk and my tickets spit out - no waiting in the ticketing line. Also, some of the theaters we go to have reserved seats, so buying in advance gets you a better seat selection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.