1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Family trip to the Mirage next week!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jer, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jer

Jer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

So, me, my two boys, and my ex are hitting Vegas next weekend... She scored a two bedroom suite with a phone call from one of her friends to the hotel. Man, the things you need to know WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED!!!

So, I need Mirage details... Food, fun, whatever... I'm guessing we will spend a great deal at the Mirage pool, and finding a good spot for the various fireworks.

Ethel M's will be a must as well... I might have Whitesnake tix for Friday night and Billy Idol tickets for Saturday night(my cousin is flying in to watch the kids...) So, if I don't make the meet at the BC, that is why...

Okay, detail me....

2. LVLady

LVLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucky you seeing Whitesnake. I saw them about 16 years ago...DID I JUST TYPE THAT?? Couldn't have been that long ago, I am not THAT old yet...WOW. Anyway, enjoy. If you see a crazy woman at the Dolphin Bar next Thursday just say hi!! I am so looking forward to this trip!! 2 days and I will be there!!

3. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm.....cool, LVLady is in the air about now heading to the greatest city on earth:)

Jer... w/ the kids, the Ca. Pizza Kitchen will be a great place to eat at your hotel w/o breaking the bank. The Paradise Cafe out at the pool is good and pretty reasonable too for lunch or a late breakfast. They have a good chinese food place too that is not bad for price if you do the family style ordering. Take the kids next door to Kahunaville at TI too....it's a fun spot.

Hmmmmm.... Vegas w/ the ex.... sounds like it could be a good time to "get together for old times sake"? ...lol

Have a ball my friend..... I'll be there in 4 weeks myself, w/ my bride, my 19 y/o daughter and one of her college freinds. That ought to be interesting trying to keep them on a leash....like I even have control...lol :) ~ Dino

4. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    have a great trip. not sure id do vegas with the ex, but more power to ya, LOL.

oh, and i dont think the Ca pizza kitchen is worth it, over priced small pizza that did not have much taste to it. just my thoughts.

Tentative Arrival
  5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Don't forget to take them to M & M World. My kids always loved getting all those different colored M & Ms.

And make sure you buy them everything they want ;)

Hope you all have a great time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.