1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fallsview -Treats us well

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by bullhead, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullhead

bullhead Tourist

Apr 15, 2008
    Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

My wife and I went to Fallsview on February 24th. We took advantage of a free room offer and a coupon for two buffets. Crossing the border has been smooth for us. Your money lasts longer with the exchange rate.
    Our best hit was $240 on a Buffalo Stampede machine. The buffet was adequate.
    We are looking forward to a return trip in the near future.
  2. bobby jones

bobby jones Low-Roller

Oct 5, 2014
    Great white North
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fallsview is our local - I am not a big fan of the Buffet but, the 21 Club and Ponte Vecchio are both top notch if you get a chance - not the cheapest but with your $ and perhaps some comps more palatable for you than me! There is a decent Brazilian place across the street at the Hilton if you are of the carnivore persuasion as well as a roof top place at the Hilton -I have only had the small breakfast buffet and not the dinner though.

As an aside, caught Rob Schneider, Jon Lovitz and Finesse Mitchell the other night - quite enjoyed it. Was not a huge fan of Lovitz on SNL but, he definitely got the most laughs of the three.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.