1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fall Deals in October When to Expect ?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by shallie, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shallie

shallie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked a super deal for airfare from Canada and now wondering when my Mlife offers are going to be out for October.
    Have any of you received your offers for October, if not when should we expect them.
    Right now all I have is the Summer Offers which go to end of December but are a bit high I feel.

Thanks Viva !

2. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the airfare deal? I'm in Toronto and need a flight deal. Thx

3. ultima-forsan

ultima-forsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here

4. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    October is a very busy time in Vegas. My Mlife summer offer was good through the end of the year, I believe. I booked October with my offer because I know it's a high demand time. If something better comes along, you can always cancel and re-book. Better to have the room booked than wait too long and prices have gone up.

5. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I have no idea when all the various offers come out, but I did receive an MGM Grand Fall offer already...actually, a few weeks ago. I went ahead and used mine to book a room during CES in January. Many of us have also received a property-wide corporate offer for rooms, good through the end of the year.

I believe many of the current offers go through October as well. I booked an MGM Grand offer for the weekend before Halloween. I had to book it by today, or I would end up forfeiting it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.