1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Facebook MyVegas Rewards

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by VickiMargaret, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VickiMargaret

VickiMargaret Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone used any of these rewards. Was looking at one for $75 F&B at NYNY

2. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just read the fine print and be careful which ones you buy. For example the ones that say "Dining Credit" usually you have to be booked at that hotel to use it. Some of the rewards are also not good during Holiday periods. You would be surprised at what they classify as a Holiday Period. I have read that room upgrades, you have to book the room at full price...not a discounted one.

The only thing I have redeemed credits for so far is the Bellagio Buffet, using it in December. For example Bellagio Buffet holiday hours begin Dec 21 and go through Jan. something. Check the website before you redeem any of your credits. Remember your reward is only good for 90 days.

So in response to your question, you may have to be booked at NY NY to use the F&B credit. I have read about people interested in the Mirage dining credit and they had to be booked there. (Or at least that is what they were told). I do wish myVegas would put more detail in their description so that people don't lose out. If you see something you like and it becomes sold out, just wait and check back everyday. They do add more to their inventory every once in awhile. My Bellagio Buffet sold out and I waited a week and it was back again.

3. VickiMargaret

VickiMargaret Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Tammy

We are booked at the NYNY in November after Thanksgiving. Was looking at the More Buffet ones as well but they sold out and I guess from what your saying no good to try those ones.. I'll just stick with the NYNY ones

4. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vicki, from what I have heard from other people, the buffet ones are okay as long as the dates are good. Seems to be the word "credit" that makes a difference. There is a phone number that you can call to ask before you buy. I don't know it, maybe someone else up here can help.

5. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would someone like to send me 100,000 chips :)

6. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed at MGM last month and used the Nine Fine Irishmen credit. That one is $100 dining credit, which has to be used at one meal and does not include tip. Was pretty easy to redeem at the Total Rewards desk at NYNY.

7. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have my eyes on the Bellagio breakfast buffet... im hoping to use it 30 min before lunch and stay for lunch.

does anyone know if Bellagio asks guests to leave after breakfast like main street station

8. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there any restrictions on menu items that were covered or was it good for the whole bill including booze?

9. red318is

red318is Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used a certificate for a Pastry at Jean Philippe Patisserie in Aria. To my surprise, when I walked up to the Mlife desk at Aria the host knew exactly what I was talking about and was handed a $10 comp to Jean Philippe.

10. elswam

elswam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Tammy, i have Reward Redemption in Circus Circus buffet, MORE The Buffet at Luxor and The Roundtable Buffet Excalibur, could you tell me where can i find for this the holiday hours, i book Flamingo for 23-28 Dec
    thanks in advance!!!!

11. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The real trick is finding a Total Rewards desk inside NYNY :kill::peace:

12. dgr1973

dgr1973 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and his buddies went to that buffet twice back in Feb and did just that, got there about 30 minutes before lunch and nobody asked them to leave. He said it was awesome!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.