1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Facebook/myvegas account locked out

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by geoff, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I have a Facebook account I use for myvegas only. It's got over a hundred friends just from the game (I don't actually know any of them).. Well Facebook now says the account is locked for security and wants me to identify pictures of my friend to verify my identity, the problem is i don't really know any of these people! It looks like you used to be able to just do a google image search and match pics and names but Facebook got a little smarter and used pics the person was tagged in, not profile pics and there is also a time limit.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to beat the photo verification?

2. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope. I don't know why Facebook cares, but you're not the first to have this problem.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  3. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This happened when my husband got on facebook for myvegas -- it happens when you add to many friends at one time. They locked him out for 30 days because he could not identify enough friends by photo. After he got back on after 30 days he didn't add any more new friends.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  4. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It also happens when one person has multiple accounts, as it's strictly against the TOS. They'll lock it out if "myVegas" is used in the player's name also.

5. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI if this happens to anyone else, I found a link where you can send in a scan of your ID.. A day after I did that they unlocked it for me..

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.