1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Facebook identity not me - any problem?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by The Furry One, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

Been playing MyVegas for a while now and built up a bit of a points balance for whenever we next go to Vegas (might be later this year, might have to wait until next Fall).

One thing I've only just thought about though is that I don't use my real identity on Facebook - will I have problems trying to redeem anything whenever the time comes or do they understand that not all of us like to plaster our real identity all over the interweb?

If it will cause a problem it's no real biggie, probably only really interested in show tickets anyway, just wondering whether I'm completely wasting my time ...

Furry

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, it should not be a problem. As long as you enter your real info when redeeming, and have a real mlife #, and dont try to collect from multiple FB accounts, you should be fine.

3. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Nevyn, good to know I should still be able to collect as and when :thumbsup:

Furry

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.