1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Facebook disabled my account today. Will that affect my trip in July?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Wang Shen, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wang Shen

Wang Shen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Facebook disabled my account today(just one week before my first vegas trip, good job:cry:) . They asked me to verify myself which I can't. Fortunately, I have already got all rewards I needed and printed all of the confirmation numbers.
    So my questions are: Am I supposed to have an active facebook account to use these rewards ( such as shows, buffets and rooms) in vegas? Are the confirmation numbers and my id are enough for this travel?
    Can anyone help me? Thank you so much!

2. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you mean myvegas disabled your account, if so ya your screwed.

3. birdman925

birdman925 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be good with the printed confirms, an mlife card and your photo ID.

4. bdautch

bdautch High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I last cashed in myVegas rewards, they never verified whether I had an active account or anything like that. I just had my confirmations printed out, and handed them over with my ID and mLife card. That's all that was necessary.

5. Wang Shen

Wang Shen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, I think it is facebook not myvegas. This is what I got:

Your account was disabled for violating the Facebook Terms.
    Our Policies:
    Your account must list your authentic name.
    Personal accounts must represent individual people only. It's a violation of our policies to use a personal profile to represent anything other than yourself (ex: celebrities, pets, ideas, objects, etc.).
    Impersonating anyone or anything is not allowed.
    Maintaining multiple accounts is a violation of our policies.
    Accounts created for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.

6. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and did you have a fake account like .... myvegas. they are cracking down. And why can't you verify your account? One account per person, more than that you are at risk.

7. Wang Shen

Wang Shen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks LVHooked, birdman925 and bdautch, you really saved my day:)

Hi, eaglejohn! Thanks for replying.
    Yeah, you are right, my fake name is ...myvegas. This is my only account on facebook, actually the reason I registered for facebook is to play myvegas. I don't mind to use my real name on facebook, but some people said use names like ...myvegas will help you to add more players. The bad thing is now I can't verify my account with my id because names are different.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  8. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may be able to provide them with a photo ID & change the name associated with the FB account to your legal name. See if that is an option. If you are not going back, then it won't be an issue in the future but if you do plan to you won't be able to create a new FB account & start MV under it - your redemptions will be hooked to the old deleted account. It is possible that PlayStudios would allow you to switch it to the new account but you would be starting at zero again & have no LPs or chips or levels that you had accumulated.

9. Wang Shen

Wang Shen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks jgates8, I did exactly as you said: provided my photo id and asked them to change my FB name to my legal name. Hopefully they will give my account back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.