1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Facebook disabled my account. How do I get my myvegas gold coins?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mroarty, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mroarty

Mroarty Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Facebook out of the blue disabled my Facebook account. With that I am unable to access my myvegas account. I had close to 400,000 lp's...

Anyone have any suggestions?

2. vwhiten

vwhiten VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know why they disabled it? Did you add a lot of friends in a short period of time?? You will not be able to get on to myvegas until they unlock your account. This happened to my husband a few years ago. He had to wait 30 days and they unlocked it. When you add a lot of friends at once and then those people check that they don't know you, facebook will lock your account for spamming.

MGM Stay Well (I hope)
  3. Mroarty

Mroarty Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. I own a small business and they made me convert my account to a "business page" out of the blue. I've had th account for over 5 years.

4. vwhiten

vwhiten VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry - hopefully they will get you back on soon. When this happened to my husband he couldn't past the test of identifying the photos of his "friends" -- When he would try to log in he was given a message that his account would be locked for 30 days. I see on the main facebook page there is an area to click on to get information about disabled accounts, I would try that if you haven't already. Hope you are not taking a trip to Vegas soon.

MGM Stay Well (I hope)
  5. Mroarty

Mroarty Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I contacted myvegas but haven't heard back from them. We are going to Vegas in May so I am kinda freaking. Hopefully it will get fixed.

6. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your facebook account is likely gone for good, it's not like getting blocked, you will likely have to go through MyVegas...

If your account was not a business account, you might be able to get it back, but I'd say it's unlikely.

Best of luck!

7. Mroarty

Mroarty Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah. That's my hope that I will get them back through myvegas. I am assuming they have to have a record of how many points I had.

8. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Facebook killed my account last year. I had to start over from scratch. I contacted the the MyVegas people and they transferred my LP's to the new account, but not my level or number or rewards (6).

9. Mroarty

Mroarty Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did you get ahold of them?? I have tried emailing and have gotten no response...any suggestions??

10. Pizazzsta

Pizazzsta Newbie

Mroarty did U ever get a hold of them? I had the same thing happen to me and I've been emailing for months.

11. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why did you have your account locked?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.