1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

F%&k, it's golf

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by ken2v, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Back from the Friday afternoon niner, beautiful day, great walk with two friends. Chucked up a 40, with two three-jacks and a triple. A triple. A stinkin' triple. Just can't seem to get around without an "other." It's always something. lol Per last week, Mr. Anser is now officially on back-of-the-closet probation. Still, for a 14.9 -- we re-set today, it being the first -- I guess I can't bitch at a 40. Driver wasn't too cooperative but the irons were very well behaved, particularly at the long end of the bag, and I hit a lifetime 3h on three setting up my one birdie. (Yes, tyvm, I did yack on another, from about 4 feet!)

2. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    40 still nothing to cry about Ken. I played twice last week and shot my usual mid 80's just relaxing and enjoying two nice days. I'm turning 69 and I feel that I can still play with most guys and not embaress myself too bad. My main concern is not to come down with the usual senior aches and pains so that I cant play anymore. The best thing I can wish for you is that you are still teeing it up when you hit your "golden years" and even though your drives are down from 250 to 230 or less youre still out there enjoying the game.

3. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Opened yesterday with six pars and then went trip-dub-dub. Parred 10 and 11, bogey, par, par, dub, trip, dub, par.

Lots of trouble off the tee, really saved by iron play.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.