1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

EZ Rent-a-car

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Annie Vegas, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annie Vegas

Annie Vegas Low-Roller

Has anyone ever used EZ Rent-a-car? I've noticed them on a car rental sites now when I'm pricing for my November trip, but have never heard of them. What does anyone know about them and are they in the same building as the others, Alamo, etc.?

Their prices seem too good to be true and way off from the others.

2. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are in the same building. They are quite often the cheap kid on the block. Expect: a long ass line and only 2 really slow rental agents working the counter. And expect a hold amount around $200 above the price of your rental on your card.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  3. smerrian

smerrian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used E-Z and never had a problem. Actually, over the years, I've used every company in the car rental facility and never had a problem. I just go for the best deal I can find and expect things to work out…and they do. When I have a problem, someday, I will deal with it then…and I bet it has the same chance of coming from ½ a dozen of the companies in the facility.

4. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used E-Z several times with the biggest problem being a hard sell on occasion. The one time there was a longish line, an employee walked us to the booth on the floor where the cars are located.

5. kinkette

kinkette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for posting this - I just reserved a car for 7/6 through 7/11 for a total of $166, including all fees etc. What do you guys think?

1st time @ The Bellagio!!! Yay me :)
  6. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What size car? That seems like a decent price. I just saw a price for $149.70 (out the door) for Payless for economy for those dates... that is if you're willing to do economy. Also, look for coupon codes!

I've never had a problem with E-Z. I've saved a lot of money using them.

7. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say you got an excellent rate considering how late you booked. I usually book several months prior and keep checking to see if prices drop

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  8. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually now try to use EZ if possible in Vegas. I think the longest I had to wait in line was 5 minutes one time. And I usually get automatically upgraded when I go to pick up the car. Payless? I once saw the line at least 50 people deep. At least.

9. salemorevegaslover

salemorevegaslover Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    EZ car rental is great. I visit Vegas 3-4 times annually and have used several agencies and both Firefly & EZ are good, Don't let the lack of name recognition fool you. Stay away from Advantage & Dollar. I will never use them again. Very bad experience.

10. mescalita

mescalita High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't help you out with EZ, but I usually have good luck booking Dollar "City Specials." Easy signup for Dollar Express, straight to the car, no lines, no insurance up-sell...

11. kinkette

kinkette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the input-I'll keep watching prices but I'm very encouraged with the good feed back about E-Z - It's for a compact car :)

1st time @ The Bellagio!!! Yay me :)
  12. smile8564

smile8564 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let me know how it goes. I'll be there the 18th - 25th to July.

13. DaveInTulsa

DaveInTulsa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used them in Florida last year, and I've already booked a week with them in Vegas. I cant find lower rates, and haven't had any issues with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.