1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Experiences with getting missed tier credits applied

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BrandonR, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrandonR

BrandonR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed at Aria last month and earned a little over 70k tier credits prior to checkout. Come checkout time I specifically ask if my Mlife account would be credited with tier credits for my room's bill (room was comped but there was still around $350 in food charges on there) and am told yes. 2 weeks later tier credits still at 70k. Forward a copy of the email with my room folio to MGM customer support and get an email saying to wait 7-10 business days(!). That was Sept. 3 and still no credit. I've sent another email with no response.

Anyone else have similar experiences with trying to get tier credits posted to your account? I purposely spent more to make Gold, which I know the general consensus is that the tiers are useless but with as many long lines I was able to skip (check in, buffet, and cafe) I don't think I could return and not be gold again... But yeah, if for some reason I miss out on gold due to MGM's incompetence, I will not be happy...

2. Gildo

Gildo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had MLife tier credits show up in my account 35 days after I returned home. They'll show up.

3. BrandonR

BrandonR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My concern is them showing up after the 10/1 tier credit reset. I wonder if that would result in me starting the next cycle with those credits out if it would retroactively credit my previously earned credits and let me make gold...

4. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it doesn't post until after 10/1, I would think that is a good thing (unless you are trying to hit some new mlife level in the next two weeks).

A couple years ago, I had success posting a similar gripe on their facebook page. Someone contacted me within 24 hours and they fixed it very quickly

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    he specifically said he needs the TCs to reach gold for next year. so it's not a good thing if they don't post until after 10/1.

6. Mitkraft

Mitkraft High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call the MLife desk at Aria. Sometimes you can more easily get action from a live person when you explain your concern about the 10/1 cut-off.

7. BrandonR

BrandonR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No luck so far. To recap: I emailed MGM resorts 9/3, got no response (other than the autoreply). Followed-up 9/16, got no response. Followed up again today. I also left a voicemail to the corporate support support line last week.

I called Aria's Mlife desk today and was told they can't do a thing, only accounts receivable can credit me. She offered to call herself and stay on the line til someone answered but she just got the same voicemail I got so at least they're shafting their own employees in addition to customers.

This is highly frustrating, especially since I intentionally gave them more money to make gold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.