1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Exotics Racing & LOVE tickets in May...

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by AeroSKI5150, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AeroSKI5150

AeroSKI5150 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious if anyone knows anyone or has any connections with Exotics Racing? My group of three guys isn't large enough for them to see us as "a group" but given we're looking a likely quiet time (Monday or Tuesday mid-day) to drive some cars, trying to see if a conversation with the right person might save us a few bucks and guarantee a great experience...

Separately, any advice for LOVE tickets other than 1) waiting til the last minute and seeing what Tix4Tonight can offer or 2) hoping an MGM promo for May will come along real soon now... Concierge at hotel (Cosmo) said they can generally guarantee the best seats in the house for around $160 any days other than Friday/Saturday... ideally would like to get decent but not necessarily top of the line seats in the $80-$100 range... I've seen it before and don't recall it being quite that expensive mid-week.

2. dodgydave

dodgydave Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a drift park out behind the Bellagio, I haven't been but it looked fun when I was watching it out of the window. Called U-Drift.

3. larryg

larryg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info, dodgydave! I tried drifting once, but only in a modified dune buggy/sand rail (in Las Vegas, but since closed down). Trying a real car sounds like a lot of fun!

4. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sad to say, I think U-Drift might be shut down right now. Not sure if they have plans to return. I did the experience a couple years ago and it was a lot of fun. I hope they bring it back.

5. blue808

blue808 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.