1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Executive Limo Experience?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by breanna61, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to the Toby Keith concert in Laughlin on the 19th. Wanting to avoid driving so we can enjoy the day in Vegas including adult beverages and because we are staying in Vegas, not Laughlin, way back in the spring when I got the concert tickets I got a quote from Presidential of $300 return. Fast forward to when I went to book and talking to the same employee who quoted me that price, in writing, he wanted $580. I forwarded the email back to him that said $300 flat rate return and he said, I meant one way. So, I've booked Executive for 10 hours at $518, taxes and gratuity included. It's more than I wanted to spend but really don't want to drive and spend the night in Laughlin on a 4- night Vegas trip. We want to spend our last night in Vegas.

I've always used Presidential or hotel limos. Any comments on Executive?

2. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Uh oh, this can't be good 54 views and no comments....hope that doesn't mean experiences have been bad? Tickets were pricey for concert so want to be sure we get there......and back!

3. Do Not Blink

Do Not Blink Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no experience myself, but I dont think views with no comments means anything. if people reading had negative experiences you would hear them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.