1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Everything is booked and paid for. Now to count down...

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finished booking everything this morning.
    Two nights at Planet Hollywood, only have to pay resort fees upon arrival.
    Two nights at Mandalay Bay: MyVegas Bonus nights, only have to pay resort fees.
    SWA leaving Columbus at 740am non-stop to LAS arriving at 850am cost $248 with EB check-in
    SWA leaving LAS to CMH with a stop in Chicago leaving LAS at 330pm, changing planes in Chicago and arriving in CMH at 1235am, cost 248 with EB check in.

Everything except resort fees are paid, I will arrive in Vegas with my bankroll and hopefully zero balances on my two credit cards (both low limit). My friend is coming down from AZ one of the days for a Valley of Fire trip, absent any change of their plans.

I plan on taking a spin on the High Roller at night and also a trip to the Stratosphere which I would like to get to at right at dusk. Other than that, no real plans. Will do light gambling but not much. Just more wanting to relax and take in some rays and enjoy the Vegas vibe.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    Tentative Arrival
  2. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You paid $496 round trip from Columbus? Man have times changed. While I was in school at Dayton (2011-2014) we used to fly non-stop round trip out of CMH for under $300... Ouch

3. wormhole

wormhole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you go to UD? I am In the Dayton area, but have never flown out of CMH. Usually Day. On rare occasions CVG only because I found award tickets there for fewer miles (strange because CVG is one the more expensive airports in the country).

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yessir! Go Flyers! I flew CMH in southwest. I can't stand layovers when I'm heading to Mecca so DAY doesn't usually cut it as they have layovers for most if not all flights. CMH used to have great prices but apparently not anymore. I think the lowest roundtrip I got out of CMH was around $225. DAY always seemed to be $300 plus and have layovers. And I've never flown out of CVG, two reasons; 1) you're right about one of the most expensive in the country and 2) weird flying out of "Cincinnati's airport" in Kentucky lol

5. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right now CMH to LAS for the whole month of June is 228 or more. I was shocked at the prices myself, and I figured get the EB check in so that I do not have to sweat checking in on Sunday morning before my flight since more than likely I will be at work and no guarantee I will get to be on break at the 24hr mark. Im hoping to get a good A pass, last time I did EB I was like A35 or something, was not bad but not great.

Tentative Arrival
  6. rebirth

rebirth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would like to try 2 different hotels for my next Vegas trip, but I'm very lazy to move.

7. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only purchase EB now for the sake of not having to check myself in. I've only ever had one EB that wasn't in the B group so I surely don't do it to be first on the plane haha

8. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:

Iv never been higher than A30 or 35 or something like that. It use to be easier until they made the A list and business select get A passes automatically.

- - - Updated - - -

Last trip I id two nights at Flamingo and one downtown. I would have done my whole trip at Mandalay Bay but only two of my dates were available.

Tentative Arrival
  9. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked and paid for?????
    Are you not hoping to get some stuff comped off???:thumbsup:

10. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly doubt I will get comps. I never have.

On that note, THANK YOU to Vegaschic I now have two comp rooms at Planet Hollywood and still doing the Myvegas nights at Mandalay Bay. No Flamingo this trip. If I am lucky I will get the resort fees comped but I doubt I will have enough play for even that.

Tentative Arrival
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.