1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ever ate at D.O.C.G. at The Cosmo?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by tizzy, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to be staying at Aria this coming Sunday for 4 nights for my 30th birthday and was wondering if D.O.C.G. at The Cosmopolitan was any good? I read nothing but mostly 4 and 5 start reviews on Yelp and Open Table. I was just needing advise on the dress code and if the beer list is any good? I like craft brews and hope they have a good selection! Any advice on food to order there would be greatly appreciated and should we make reservations on a Sunday night at around 7ish?

2. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

I really like DOCG, we recently ate there during restaurant week. Photos and details here. Get a pasta dish. They're just as good as Scarpetta for a fraction of the price.

Dress code is casual. They have an extensive wine list, but I can't recall what beers they offer. Sunday shouldn't be terribly busy but I do suggest making a reservation. You can do it on opentable.

3. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply, all that food in those pics look good, I will make a reservation later today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.