1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Estiatorio Milos Lunch Special - Reservations Required Or Suggested?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by bu$hman, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bu$hman

bu$hman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Arriving in Las Vegas on Sunday, 3Aug2014, about 11:00a. Planning to take my beloved to Milos for the lunch special. Should I make a reservation, or will walk-in work? Don't want to make a reservation, and find that I am delayed leaving home airport, only to miss the lunch. Of course, don't want to be turned away due to "no room at the inn." Does anyone have any experience with the lunch special rush?

Thanks much.

2. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll be fine without a reservation. I've eaten there many times and it's usually no more than 25-50% full at any given time. They have a really nice outdoor patio as well. You could always make a late reservation (say 12:30 or 1pm) in case you get held up or there really is a wait. That way, if you arrive early, you can just tell them you have a later reservation and would like to be accommodated earlier if possible.

I did reserve a table for lunch one time. I arrived, mentioned I had a reservation, and the hostess very nicely took me to a table after just finding out our group size. She never checked the reservation system.

3. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done lunch there three times. Never got a reservation and never had to wait

4. 4dazeoff

4dazeoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Eaten there twice with no reservation and no wait. The food is delicious and the lunch specials are great!! Good Luck!:beer:

5. bu$hman

bu$hman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great to hear. I will "take a chance" (we're in Las Vegas, afterall) and not make a reservation. Sounds like we should not have a problem. Thanks to all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.