1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Escape Room

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Mogambi, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogambi

Mogambi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been to any of the live escape room places in Vegas? I see there are a few to choose from and was just wanting some opinions. We come to Vegas every year and like to find some different/fun things to do during the day while saving our nights for Cirque shows, nice dinners and partying :beer:

2. maxev

maxev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did Live Game Escape a few weeks ago. Took an Uber to the Chinatown area and went upstairs.

We had a group of 8 and were able to all be in the same room together.

We had a blast.

Empress of the Globe had difficult puzzles (I think they said an 18 percent success rate), but very hands-on locks and objects. I don't think I would've cared for solving equations.

They let us stay 15 minutes longer since we were so close (and we still couldn't solve that last puzzle!).

Also got a discount using a Groupon so it came to about $20 a person.

I'm looking forward to doing it again, though I don't know how it'd be with a room of strangers.

3. eniwouw

eniwouw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have some website or names of the different escape rooms?? Maybe we will go to one next time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.