1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Entertainment book 2016?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by trellaine, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trellaine

trellaine Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where can I buy the Entertainment book? Online says it's sold out. Does the digital version have the same coupons?

Thanks

2. Alexander

Alexander Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally haven't seen The Entertainment book in a good 3 years. I remembered thinking "$35 is too rich for my blood for a coupon book," but had no problem dropping hundreds on gambling. Lol
    Go figure. :D

3. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the Chicago area, I have a few cards but not the book so I use digital on line all the time.. On line you can get 1 month digital for .99 cents then it's 1.99 a month. When you are ready to go, get the 99 cents & after a month you may be able to cancel. Read the fine print. Remember, when you print a digital coup or app it is only good for 14 days and only 1 per subscription. Check it out, for 99 cents, it may be worth it to you, then cancel. To me Vegas choices are not worth it but there may be a lot you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.