1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

End Of Mlife Gold Status

Discussion in 'Comps' started by YukonSloMo, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year I was A gold member. Since I have not returned to LV this year, my gold status will run out October 1st as per the mlife rules.

I am returning for a trip on September 30, October 1 and 2.

Should I even bother playing the first night as my mlife status will return to zero th following day?

Or should I concentrate my gaming over the following two days as that will b a new year regarding acquiring points for a new mlif year?

Hopefully I explained it well enough

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, if you can stand it, skip playing on Sep 30, wait until after 6:00am (or whenever the MLife day starts) on Oct 1 to start playing. Add what would be the Sep 30 bankroll to the Oct 1 bankroll.

The exception would be if you think you would reach Pearl (25,000 tier credits) just from your play on Sep 30. There would be an advantage to that - free parking and also your Express Comps and PointPlay would not expire for 12 months (instead of 6 months for Sapphire). If you don't think you'd make Pearl on Sep 30, then try to put off playing until the next day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.