1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Encore report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by mesa, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mesa

mesa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Encore Tower suite July 5th- 8th

Encore is one sweet hotel (except for the gambling odds) and as long as rates are good my new home. We received an offer for $109 and $75 resort credit and as we had a small problem last trip the Hotel manager upgraded us to the Tower suite which includes private elevators, lobby and a few more amenities plus someone to push the elevator button when you are going to your room :thumbsup:It seemed that every employee went out of their way to say hello, good morning, how did you sleep etc.. Very nice.
    We arrived on Sunday and got ready to meet up with some of the T2V gang@ Parasol up. Coaster K & John, Dean Martin &Shirley, Joe Schmo and his buddy whose name is lost in the haze. This was one of the high lights of the trip finally getting to meet some of the gang. Drinks and laughs all around. We finally split up and went our separate ways for dinner and such. Later that night MikeE called me up and invited us up for a tour of his suite, damn that was one nice room. Thanks Mike.
    Next day was just pool time with dinner @ Botero where we went with the crab tasting,Chateaubriand for 2 which we thought was a little on the bland side but tender and juicy.have to try the porterhouse next time.truffle macaroni and cheese and Warm Banana Bread Pudding.
    Tuesday rolled around with breakfast @ Peppermill and then settling into our Cabana ahhh life is good,Dean martin(John and Shirley and visited awhile and of course we ran into MikeE at the pool also. Sort of nice everyone was staying at Encore. We had a great time and even stayed an extra day.
    If you ever eat at Society cafe for breakfast try the Ragin Bull ,Absolut 100,red bull and muddled berries very tasty and a nice pick me up.

I won't go into all our meals but here is a list of restaurant we ate at.
    Society Cafe(fast meals and tasty)
    Botero(will have to try again)
    Peppermill(love the breakfast)
    Country Club (never lets me down)
    Room Service @ Encore is great it comes hot and with great service.

Once again it was a blast meeting everyone:thumbsup:

Here is a link to a few photos we only had the small camera this time so quality is not the best.
    http://travel.webshots.com/album/573480767zfZXEa

2. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the post.

later, GVJ

3. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL so are their elevator attendants in the elevator? Or just on the ground level and they walk you into the elevator and press the button for the respective floors of the guests and exit the elevator before it ascends?

4. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Thanks for the photos. I already know what Mike, John and CK look like, but now I have a visual on MESA and Dino.

5. mesa

mesa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

There just on ground level,but with only a few rooms on each floor I don't think we ever waited more than 30 seconds for an elevator and they were never crowded.

6. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mike, it was really good meeting you and Sally too. We feel the same way you guys do about Encore....as long as the prices stay reasonable, it's our new home:beer:

We'd love to meet up again and spend some time lifting cocktails and laughing while we all make off w/ some of Steve's money:poke:

Edited to say: Just went and looked thru all your great photos.....makes me want to be back there right now! :):):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.