1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Encore Beach Club vs. Marquee Day Club

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by kctex, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kctex

kctex Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is one clearly better than the other? What are the main differences?

Also ... I realize the daybeds are popular at Encore Beach Club, but has anyone ever tried the "day couch?" How close are they to the water? Are they in decent locations? There are four of us going on a Friday and the asking price (FB minimum) for a day couch is $500. Daybeds are $1K that same day - and daybeds at Marquee Day Club are $750. Trying to figure out our best option.

*Keep in mind, I'm writing this in mid-September, not May or June. Thanks.

2. Drgiggles

Drgiggles Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    haven't been to marquee day so can't compare directly...
    at EBC day couches are pretty close to the water, moreso than the day beds. the issue though is that they are couches, you can't really layout if that's what you're looking for. when i went a few weeks ago, FB mins were around 3x that for a saturday.

3. sailboat310

sailboat310 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Marquee dayclub is much smaller than Encore. It can get pretty crowded. The prices for Encore will be higher just because IMO, it still the hot spot to be.

A couch will be tight for all 4 guys, especially if inviting others to join... encore will have a some more common area space. That being said, if you are staying at either property, guests enter free, so no harm to check it out.

If I had to pick just one based only on eyecandy..... EBC.

4. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both are good times. MDC is smaller but that doesnt mean its going to suck. When its packed, its easier to meet up people and hang out. I like it that way. But if you want something chill, EBC and MDC are party atmosphere so expect it to be loud and crazy.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.