1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Encore 9-1 to 9-6

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by RVA, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RVA

RVA Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Flew in from dulles airport in DC and landed 10 am Vegas time for our 3rd trip this year. When we arrived to Encore our room wasnt ready yet so we decided to head over to Peppermill for some lunch, which was great always. Went back to Encore to pick up our tickets for Friday's show of Le Reve and on the way to the box office we met Steve Wynn...that was cool...then got the call that the room was ready..I am not a big fan of the $20 per day resort fee which was started back in June. This does give you access to the fitness center and internet in your room which were previously seperate fees. Wed night dinner was at SW Steakhouse..wont bore you all with exact details of each item ordered but the dinner was great! Thursday all morning and day was spent by the pool. Agian, I really dont understand the concept of the new beach club, when the Euro pool is a great vibe and scene. Thurs dinner was at Picasso in Bellagio, another great dinner and got to meat chef Julian Serrano. Fri daytime we did the "walk the strip and shop" thing. Fri 930 show of Le Reve which we really enjoyed. We did the VIP package. If anyone has questions about that let me know..it was pricy but we felt it was a good decision. After the show we hungout at the Eastside lounge where they now have a nightly dueling piano show. Sat morning and day was spent at the pool followed by dinner at in my opinion is the best place in all of Vegas, Alex in Wynn. Another great expereince I highly recommend if you are a fan of great food and dining service. Sunday was more pool time and dinner at B & B in Venetian which was very good. As far as gaming, I was never up more than #00 at any point in the weekend and left down about $50. I really only play roulette and VP. Not that big of a player. Great trip. It was hot and we loved it! any more exact questions on what we ate and cost etc.. please ask.

2. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alex is fantabulous

Great place for a romantic date.

I am always hoping to meet Steve Wynn. I want to know if he actually was on top of ENCORE for that commercial.

I am sure he did it, but I want to hear him say it and just exactly what was going through is head. Since his vision is going, he probably really did not even have any depth problems.

3. RavenOne

RavenOne Guest

He was actually on the top for the commercial. If you do a search on the net you can find the making of for the commercial and they show how he was up there and the camera helicopter that was near by. Cool stuff to see.

4. Steve3ZX

Steve3ZX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't the whole point of a TR that you DO bore us with the details :Þ

5. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here the link to the behind the scenes making for that commercial.

http://www.encorelasvegas.com/#/video/behind_scene/

It was directed by Brett Ratner (Rush Hour, X-Men Last Stand, Red Dragon).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.