1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Elton John - best place to purchase tix?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Babzy, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babzy

Babzy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My BF and I are going to Vegas next month and I'm just wondering where the best place to buy tickets would be? Should we buy them online in advance (off which site?), or wait until we get there and buy them from tix4tonight?

Thanks!

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would buy them in advance. Use the link on the caesars shows page.

3. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Avoid Tix4tonite for the premier shows. You save a bit but get a voucher then have to get to the venue in advance of the show for your tickets. Sometimes I've been lucky and gotten decent seats but more often they've been on the sides and awful and I'd wished that I had paid full price for a better seat.

The Caesars website as suggested is your best choice.

4. ernestoc33

ernestoc33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I swear by tix4tonight. I saved $40 per ticket to jersey boys during my last trip. Saving $160 for my whole party seemed worth the 10 minutes I waited at will-call.

5. zignerlv

zignerlv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First things first. Has anyone ever seen EJ tickets at tix4tonight ever? It wouldn't surprise me if they were never discounted.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The big ticket shows are less available at a discount. Maybe you will hit a slow date and they will have them.

Personally, I would buy direct from Caesars online.

7. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are staying with CET you can call and hold them with your reservation number then pick them up before the show.

I've never seen Elton at a discount place, get them ahead of time.

And there isn't a bad seat in the place, we saw him from the top balcony and you can see it all.

The last song he plays is the tune from the Lion King, if you wanna avoid the stampede at the end, take off when that stars.

8. tldbucs

tldbucs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife purchased tickets through his fan club once and we didn't know till we picked them up at the box office where our seats were and what a great surprise. 5th row directly in front of where the piano was on stage and then our entire row was invited up on stage and we stood around the piano while he performed " Saturday ". We were the first on stage and stood next to the bench he sat on while performing. Incredible rush and unforgettable experience.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.