1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Elton John - Actual Start Time

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by dis220, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dis220

dis220 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My tickets for Million Dollar Piano say the show starts at 7:30. Does anyone know the actual start time? How long is the show?

Thanks!

2. blackjacker2

blackjacker2 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi

I saw it a couple of weeks ago at the very start of this run and it started almost on time at 7.30pm. It lasted just short of 2 hours without a break. Fabulous show, you will enjoy.

3. snoopydogj

snoopydogj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went a few years ago & it started right at 7:30 & it was 2 hour almost to the minute as the above poster said.
    People I"v talked to who have seen it numerous time say it's scripted down to the minute. Don't be late & it is a great show!

4. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Amazing show. Saw it last year. If you have floor seats it is easy to go out to the bar / restrooms when you want to. Nobody seemed to mind us doing that.

Great mix of classics and new stuff and the stage is spectacular, as is the ending.

5. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of my friends went last night and said the same thing. about 2 hours and Elton never left the stage. even when the band took a break he sang solo.

but i did read that last week he had a couple of issues and walked off and ended the show early.

6. ericstacey

ericstacey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He does start pretty much on time. No opening act. I've seen the red piano twice, but not the newer show.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.