1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ellis island coin counter free play bonus

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by 63hearts, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 63hearts

63hearts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard on the vital Vegas that EI has a coin counter that if you take your money in free play you get 110%? Anyone done this? I'm thinking take a hundred in quarters, dump it in, 110 free play and run it through JOB and it would return my hundred and basically a 100 dollar freeroll? Am I thinking this through correctly?

Turns out its 400 max, so I'd get 440 in free play, that ten percent bonus makes it positive ev right?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  2. vegas!!!!!

vegas!!!!! Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get $110 in slot voucher for every 100 in lieu of cash so it would be very slightly plus ev if you pay a high return in video poker, but it so small with variance that you easily could lose a lot with this.

If you were already planning on playing that much video poker there anyway, go for it, but it is not worth it to try to make money off of it on its own.

3. Grasp

Grasp Low-Roller

Yes, this is excellent EV. There are plenty of 99%+ games at EI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.