1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Elite VIP Night Club Tour

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by rdunc311, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdunc311

rdunc311 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A group of friends and I bought a groupon that is for the Elite VIP Night Club Tour. We are scheduled for a Friday night to go to 1OAK at the Mirage, Haze at Aria, and Vanity at Hard Rock. We will be shuttled between the clubs on a party bus. Anyone ever done this? Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. Vegas Dave

Vegas Dave Newbie

Haven't done it but read up on it. Seemed like the best deal was on Thursday and Sunday nights where you end up at the Venetian, one of the most popular clubs in Vegas. You can also yelp that company, but be warned, a lot of bad reviews as I read through them and people were disappointed.

Free drinks during the shuttle sounds good right? Shuttle trips are so short you have no time.
    Going to Hard Rock sounds cool, until you have to pay extra to get back to your home base. No shuttle back provided.

Although, people may have been blowing those things out of proportion. If you have a nice size group and know how to shot gun beers and take a lot of quick drinks, could be a ton of fun!

3. VegasKing

VegasKing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done this, but through Nite Tours which is similar. It was awesome, we went to a lounge in Bellagio, then the Bank, limo bus to LAX, then limo bus to Pure. I almost prefer to go this route with the B-list clubs sometimes because there tends to be more room to move around. You are only there for an hour or so at each club. A-list clubs (Tao, XS, etc) tend to oversell and pack people in there. Without getting a table, have no desire to go standing shoulder to shoulder within an overpacked club all night (Tao on Thursdays is example #1). Nite Tours does a very good job, so I would like to hear your opinion on Elite VIP after you do that.

4. rdunc311

rdunc311 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will definitely make use of whatever time we have on the bus, so I'm sure shotguns will be apart of it. We have a group of six so hopefully the cab ride back to the Mirage won't be expensive.

I'll be sure to post a trip report after I return and let you know how it goes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.