1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

El Cortez Cabana Junuior Suite - which one?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by romstric, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romstric

romstric Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have always stayed at the Golden Nugget. Decided to try something different for my next trip in March. I'm staying at the Fremont free for two nights and then moving to a EC Cabana Junior suite for three nights. Have not stayed there. Looking for anyone who has stayed in one and wondering is one better than another. etc.? Any additional input is appreciated.

2. ORANGECTYNY

ORANGECTYNY Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cabana rooms

I stayed a Jr. Suite about 2 years ago. It was a solo trip. The room was large enough for me. The green did kinda get to me after a while. No closet but a pole in a closet like area. Refrigerator. shower stall...no tub.

The hallways are very narrow. If housekeeping is doing the rooms and the cart is in the hall, it is a narrow fit. I had a scooter that trip and could not go to my room while they were doing the rooms.

Staff was very nice and enjoyed my stay. However, I doubt if I would go back.

3. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The main differences in rooms (besides the accessibility rooms) are the sizes: Deluxe, Junior and Super. Super is twice the size of a deluxe, and the junior is half-way in-between. The bigger the room the more sitting spaces it has, but otherwise all come with the same TV, fridge, desk and ipod docking station.

The only other difference is if your room is facing Ogden Street or not. If it isn't, it's facing a closed motel behind the property, which you won't see because your window has been frosted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.