1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Eiffel Tower

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by thebig0, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebig0

thebig0 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and my wife just returned from an eight day stay in Las Vegas, yes eight days! Being in our 50's, going out every night can be quite a chore. Normally we fall asleep during the 10:00 news at home, but somehow stay up to 2 or 3 every night when in Vegas (LOL). Anyways, last Saturday we had a 6:00 dinner reservation at the Eiffel Tower prior to seeing Taylor Hicks. Up the elevator we went and into a very nice, windowed restaurant. The Manahattan's at the bar prior to dinner were excellent and then off to our seats facing the Bellagio fountains.
    Iurie Trofim the "Captain" was our waiter and he as the staff made us feel as if we were the only ones in building. The beef wellington and duck breast were fantastic. He also recommended a bottle of Cabernet and it was one of the best I've tasted. Later, after they served us a dessert souffle, the supervisor Lyle Tolhurst stopped by and offered us the recipe (on a card) and his business card.
    I'm not sure why we received all of this attention, (we spent what i would call a normal amount), but as they hoped, we will be returning again. As we were eating I was thinking about the life of a restaurant employee, trying to make every encounter (must be a 50 a day) seem as if it is the most special to the people attending, day after day, year after year.
    So. after exchanging emails with Iurie and Lyle since we returned, its lock that we will stopping by again when I'm celebrating my BD this November.

2. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the post. I have been weighing romantic dinner options for our summer trip and had narrowed it down to Stratosphere or Eiffel. Great time to post this.

3. macfisto

macfisto Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can second the praise for Lyle Tolhurst. I contacted him prior to our wife and I dining there for our 10th anniversary last October, and he was gracious enough to set us up at the "corner" table, with a beautiful view of the fountains. He also sent us a complimentary dessert. Truly top-notch service all the way.

Annual March Trip!
  4. thebig0

thebig0 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    xmarksx

Both good choices, but if have not experience the Level 107 Lounge during happy hour I highly recommend that as well. The bar is one floor above restaurant, in fact it is open and you can look down upon the rotating eaters.
    The drinks are 2 for 1, and the appetizers are outstanding. The bartender sets up plates, napkins and silverware and away you go.
    If you have not see Frankie Moreno at the Strat, it is IMHO the best value show. Big production, tables, booths, everything you need.

5. ltolhurst

ltolhurst Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thebigh0,

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience so. I will be certain to pass your compliments on to Iurie.

Just let me know about your November date and will will set up something nice.

macfisto,

Thank you for the praise. We are blessed with a wonderful staff and view. It was an honor to have you celebrate such a special occasion with us.

xmarksx,

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any service to you. It would be my great pleasure to assist you with reservations and a wonderful table.

Warm regards,

Lyle
    Eiffel Tower Restaurant
    [email protected]

6. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Eiffel Tower Restauarnt is wonderful. My wife and I feel it is a hidden gem, even for being prime location on the strip. A way underrated dining experience in our book, but the group and Chef Joho definitely triumph others and create an exceptional and memorable dining experience.

Unfortunately, after contacting Lyle before our June stay, he never responded to us. We'll be back in Septemeber, maybe Ill try again.

I'm sure he's a busy guy- not going to takes points off for that!

Happy eating!!!

7. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just as a follow up my wife and I were treated with the same care and attention on our 25th wedding anniversary 2 years ago . Lyle and his staff made us feel like we were the only people in the building and understood the importance of our special day and Lyle came by personaly as well to assure our evening was a night to always remember We will be trying to return in Sept and will look to have dinner there again.

Just Click The Book It Button It's Easy
  8. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Strat view is amazing. The food is awful. I was there last September and it was barely edible for our entire group (many plates barely touched).

The Eiffel Tower beats it every time and I think the Eiffel Tower food is good but not great. The service and view are great though. We definitely enjoyed our meal there.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.