1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by BarelyHangingOn, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I have been searching for a fancy restaurant with a nice view but we are both pretty plain eaters in that I don't enjoy everything I eat stuffed with lobster, anchovies, gold pressed latinum and capers.

Anyways I see the Eiffel Tower has a bar and lounge listed on their website. Can we pop in and have a few cocktails and then maybe sit down to one of their souffles before we leave? I am thinking a Sunday night in December so who knows how busy it would be.

2. makuk

makuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it is any help, I have eaten in both Mon Ami Gabi and the Hexx bar, both were great with plain simple food and the more exotic, I ate a burger in both (I know boring) and they were great and service also very good, you can sit outside in both restaurants if you want to.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Scarpetta (Italian, Cosmo) has a really solid view of the fountains. Food is excellent and isn't too pricey.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I've popped up, sat at the bar at Eiffel Tower and enjoyed cocktails and souffle. Excellent. Fyi, no shorts allowed but they have pants you can borrow. Their chocolate martini is awesome.

5. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jeans and a button down should work then? Can you view the fountains from the bar area? It looks like it's pretty wide open from photos. Maybe we can get a table for two a desert date. Thanks for the info,

We are going back to Hexx for a lunch date. We enjoyed the gong show from the patio on our trip last year and our food was great.

We looked at menus from a dozen places and everything is heavily centered around seafood, anchovies, duck and goose liver. Right now we are looking at probably just going to Buddy V's at the Venetian and then back to the Paris for desert and drinks.

6. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not really. You need a table by the windows to really see the fountains well

7. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jeans and button work fine. As UKf said, not really. There's just a lot of "stuff" in the way but we soon forget about the fountains as the prime focus as the view is out onto the Strip and it's very nice. It's well worth it to go up there at least a cocktail and see for yourself.

Don't know what menus you're looking at that feature foie gras or anchovies but it's certainly not dozens. Martoranos is Paris is good if you want down home Italian. Never been to Buddy V so I can't compare it against Matoranos, the restaurants at Cosmo are good, Giadia's at Cromwell, restaurants at Caesars and Forum Shops....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.