1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

EDC Week

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by kollegekreed, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kollegekreed

kollegekreed Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, purely by circumstance, it appears I may be able to swing through Vegas between the 18th and 21st, in the heart of the Electric Daisy Carnival. Obviously the festival itself is sold out...but, the club lineup and pool party lineup has every big name known to man.

It appears I can get comped/$15-$20 rooms at most Caesars props so it doesn't seem like "Vegas" is sold out. Does anyone have experience with how packed it will be in town and how hard it is or isn't to get into the clubs and parties? Are most people that are in town for these events going to be at the speedway, not at the hotels?

2. parti_73

parti_73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there last year and yes it's very busy but I was able to get into a club. Prices are higher because the big name DJ's are at the club when they are not at the raceway. Enjoy the view of party goers around 5-7pm going to the shuttle buses!

3. kollegekreed

kollegekreed Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks...Any easier than normal to get into clubs? Ive heard it can be tough with the big names even if you buy the ticket.

How strict are the dress codes over there for guys?

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got in just fine, but wow was it packed. I literally had to wrap my arms around my GF just to keep her from getting swept away in the crowd. It was crazy fun!

5. degeneratewho

degeneratewho Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not sold out, VIP tickets were always still available and yesterday they just released thousands more GA tickets that were defaulted on payment plans. you can buy limited GA or VIP tickets right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.