1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

EDC Pacquaio weekend.. what a blast

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by worldtraveler661, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just came back from a quick weekend stay(Frid to Sunday). Was in town for EDC and other nightlife. I hope that us EDC kids(I'm 36, lol) didnt cause too much trouble.

My purpose for the post was to say that even with 200-300,000 people coming into town for EDC this past weekend, it didnt seem that much more crowded that any other usual big summer weekend. It actually felt like a normal Vegas weekend.

I know on a few threads on here and other forums, there was a "concern" of how crazy Vegas will be for EDC and they avoided coming into town so they dont have to deal with the wild partying. LOL. Maybe I just didnt see it, but I was out and about Friday night and while it was busy, it wasnt anything that Vegas couldnt handle.

I guess the only part that did affect the week was the downed computer system at the MGM properties. Other than that, Vegas was lively as it always is. Shows that even with that many people coming into town, Vegas handles it just fine.

2. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

Lots of eye candy in tutu's and other interesting forms of dress

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.