1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Eats at Harrah's

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by MrSeanHiggs, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was pleasantly surprised. I rarely even go into Harrah's but one of the shuttles from the Rio drops you off behind Harrahs, we were hungry so we ended up in that food hall. The Chinese WAS very good, I don't remember what my girlfriend had but she enjoyed it.

2. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then you should eat elsewhere if that is not to your taste.

3. MrSeanHiggs

MrSeanHiggs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not saying that I don't like them, just wanted to try something new that's all.

4. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    harrahs vegas is a representation of new orleans, NOLA is known for good food. the cocktail shrimp were cold, those can go either way....but no flavor...snow crabs were cold and no flavor like it was all boiled in plain water....they had crawfish that were ice cold and covered in some type of yellow sauce that was plain nasty and the oysters were so small it should be illegal to serve them

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually enjoy their buffet - it's a nice easy size to navigate but still has plenty of selection. Believe it or not, my fav food from the meat section has been the meatballs lol - for some reason the flavor on them just hits the spot. I know, pathetic choice for a buffet lol! But I love 'em.

I ended up at Oyster Bar when KGB was closed (that was just lunch closures about a year & half ago) - the clam chowder was excellent & rolls were awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.