1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Eat, Drink, and ... not much Else

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by larryg, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryg

larryg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Usually, I do all sorts of stuff outdoors (hiking, climbing, etc), but it's just too hot now. This time around, I pretty much stayed indoors or around the pool. I've placed a trip report on my web site, with a little info on hotel and activities, but mostly with restaurant info.

web site: http://home.comcast.net/~lgott3141/index.html

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Wow, Larry, those were some great restaurant reviews but now for some reason I am very hungry. Nice 70s hair....brings back fun memories for me. You probably danced to "Color My World" at prom too :haha:

Thanks for posting, it was a nice read.

3. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Larry--great reviews!! What's the cost of the CP tasting menu with wine pairing now?? The last review I have copied (from Ken2v, at least a year old if not more) he said it was $85 for food and $45 extra for the wine pairing. I sent copies of both reviews to hubby to peruse and told him this was my number 1 choice for our next tasting menu, and he agrees:thumbsup: . Thanks!

4. larryg

larryg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prices haven't changed much - the CP tasting menu is $88, plus $45 for the wine pairing. Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.