1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

EasyClickTravel.com

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Jimbo338, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needgeech

needgeech Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be fine with easyclick. Just call and confirm with el cortez etc. while you can still do something about it!

I had seen a similar $77/3 nights at the Cortez from easyclick for a busy weekend in April. By the time I got the ok for us to go, they were at "upon request for Fri. and Sat--with a 2 day wait for confirmation . . .so I looked elsewhere.

At least easyclick shows up on Kayak searches. The company I went with shows up on bookingbuddy. . .I think it is olotels. Same deal, but with $10 more in fees. Still half of all the other sites, and only $15 cancellation fee if 3 days plus. So I bit.
    Was skeptical when I received a client "voucher" from Mark International. The hotel confirmed my reservation was legit and from "Southwest vacations" so evidently these companies selling the are chewing of bits from a much bigger block buyer. Makes sense, as SWA vacations had the same price (subtracting the airfare and $50 combo) and raised in price at the same time as olotels, oltel, and easyclick--the only ones with the fire sale prices at the time or for several days after.

2. pilgrim

pilgrim Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I just used them last weekto get a great deal for a stay at the El Cortez, reservation was confirmed when I called the hotel 24 hour later.

3. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you successfully do a brg with expedia, they put in a $50 coupon you can use for a future hotel.

4. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked 3 nights with Easyclicktravel.com sat-mon for $78 for a tower room at El Cortez. I thought $21/night tower rooms would never return; that's what I paid 3 or 4 years ago before they decided that they didn't want people staying over 7 nights. I called El Cortez and they confirmed the reservation. Easyclicktravel charged me for the room so I asked EC about security deposit since i don't have a credit card anymore. They said that they don't accept cash at all, but they take a debit card and hold $125. Money would be credited in 7 to 10 days after you leave.

Easyclick must have bought quite a block; I checked several different weeks and they offered either Pavillion or Tower rooms for those prices. Funny thing was that the Pavillion rooms were offered at $18+ and the Tower rooms at $20+ and Pavillion rooms I guess were sold out since they were available "BY REQUEST" in other words if they could get them from EC. All of the tower rooms were listed as "AVAILABLE". I can't think of why anyone would want a Pavillion Room when for $3/night you could have a Tower Room?

5. boykster

boykster Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used them in january to book a room at TI and it all went smoothly.

6. Clarkson7

Clarkson7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jimbo...

I agree with that-- having stayed in the Vintage and Tower rooms several times in the last few years. I liked the Vintage (and obviously the Tower) rooms but once was enough for the Pavilion rooms.

In April, I will be staying Downtown at the "D" and Four Queens as well as a couple of nights at the Gold Coast. I really don't get good offers at the El Cortez like I used to get. I really like the "D"---have not stayed at the Four Queens for 6 or 7 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.