1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Easy way to check Mlife resort credit?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by donfairplay, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I searched and couldn't find any specific info.

Is there any simple way to check the resort credit when using mlife? Like in the mlife website, or the in-room TV listing of your bill? I couldn't figure out which MGM offer I booked with.

When I checked out, about $30 at restaurants was taken off. But I feel stupid because if I knew I had a $100 resort credit, I would have went to that Shibuya place or something.

Does the front desk clerk notify you of a resort credit when you check in?

Thanks!

(also, there was no waiting line for the Lion's Share machine at MGM, Friday at 4:30 AM :drunk:)

2. VeddaLasVegas

VeddaLasVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've always been told how much resort credit we have at check in (Aria) and to go to the player's club to get our free play.

3. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting, I'm pretty sure I wasn't notified when I checked in, but I did have a little trouble hearing so its possibly my fault.

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will tell you when you check in how much you have in resort credits, plus they will usually give you a list of where you can use it.

There won't be anything on the website or their app about how much you have in resort credit, but if you don't remember how much your offer came with (or how much you have left) then just phone down to the players club booth or stop by during your stay and ask them. And if you think you have some resort credit when you check in and the clerk didn't say or you didn't hear, just ask them about it.

5. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't think of calling the mlife booth or the front desk - good ideas and will do next time. The sad part? I was using my phone to browse the mlife site but didn't think of calling them with said phone.

I'm going to Shibuya next time regardless, it looked fancy.

6. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You wouldn't even need to use your own phone: the phone in the room will for sure have a button to the front desk and most have a button to the player's club booth or the local extension is in the directory package for the room.

But yeah, if you received a $100 F&B comp for this trip you will probably get it again next trip if your gambling was about the same.

7. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have never informed me about RCs when checking in either...when you go to activate FP at the Mlife desk they usually tell you.

I went to Shibuya last time I was at MGM (because I had some RC) and the food was fantastic!!! but the teppen presentation was horrible. If I was going to go again, or recommend it to someone, I would suggest they NOT do the teppen dinner.

I do not know if the teppen menu is more expensive than the dinning room menu but just to give you a ballpark, it was about $120 per peron including drinks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.