1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Easy Dining at Treasure Island

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Labeeb, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labeeb

Labeeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So in January I'll be at Treasure Island participating in a 3 day horse handicapping tournament. These events run from the morning time until early evening. Normally events like this across the country subject their players to some slop troughs (buffet service). While I'm not a foodie by any means, eating something for lunch other than what they trot out each day would be nice. However given that you are more or less "on" for the entire time of a tournament each day, a quick, easy alternative to the slop trough is desired. In looking at the TI website, the options don't give much hope. But perhaps there is something that is decent and easy to get in and out of and perhaps even take out back to the tournament area. Please tell me there's something!

2. isitvegasyet

isitvegasyet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on how much time you have for lunch, you have Stripburger or El Segundo Sol in front of the mall next to TI as lunch options. There is an escalator on the Fashion Show Mall side of TI that will take you to the walkover to the mall.

3. Labeeb

Labeeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I won't have much time at all. In fact I'll probably have to bribe a CW into getting something for me. I seriously doubt I will be able to leave, wait for food, then come back and eat. Races will start at around 9:30 and will end around 5 and pretty much going nonstop. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll have to take a look the day before to see if it'll be feasible.

4. blizzard96

blizzard96 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there is a take out pizza joint across from Mystere.

5. rolotumasi

rolotumasi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pizza is served quick and not too expensive great for on the go

Super Bowl 2017!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.