1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Easter Brunch/Dinner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by mlaine55, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlaine55

mlaine55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Vegas once for Thanksginving & there were many places that prepared special menus for Thanksgiving dinner. Is it the same for Easter & can you recommend somewhere?

2. TomTWI

TomTWI High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are you staying? It's been a couple years since I was in LV for Easter but last time most places had special Easter brunches. Usually this means bigger selection, much higher prices, Mimosas maybe better meat at carving station. I remember waiting over too hours for Caesars brunch one Easter Sunday.

TomTWI

Late Spring Trip First for the year
  3. queuetee

queuetee High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have eaten at the Sterling Brunch on Easter. They take reservations which I encourage you to have at any good sit down restaurant. Skip the buffets as the lines will be horrible. I recall walking from Paris to Bally's for the SB and seeing the Paris buffet line going way, way down the walkway.

4. mlaine55

mlaine55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are staying at the Embassy suites by the convention center. We have a car, so....any restaurant that you would suggest?

5. TomTWI

TomTWI High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few years ago (about 5) we had the Easter brunch at the Renaissance Hotel. This would be just a couple blocks North of where you are staying. You need to make reservations, they had a couple different seatings. Food and service was good to very good. I would call and ask I'm not sure on price or if they still have it.

TomTWI

Late Spring Trip First for the year
  6. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Certainly agree to the need for a reservation for a Easter brunch. The lines are bad enough on a regular day. The Sterling Brunch is completely booked. We've been to ENVY at the Renaissance and it was pretty good for dinner, but I don't know about their brunch.

You should really book soon as many of the restaurants that take reservations will be sold out.

Happy Easter!!

Easter and the Sterling Brunch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.